Apex Volleyball Club
Apex Volleyball is a Volleyball club hosting teams in the Greater Edmonton Area. We offer athletes the opportunity to develop their passion, skills and commitment for volleyball. Athletes can expect high quality coaching, travel opportunities, and extensive training for all ages offered. This includes both court training as well as conditoning and fitness training. Our coaches and staff are are committed to supporting our athletes in developing sportsmanship, camaraderie, work ethic and a passion for sport. We are excited to start this season! See you on the court!
Open Gyms, Camps And Tryouts
Use the link below to fill out an Expression of Interest form if you would like to be considered for a Apex Volleyball Team for the 2022-2023 season.
*Tryout dates will be posted soon*
|Age Class||Year of Birth (This was updated for the 2021 Indoor Season)|
|13U||Athletes born from September 1, 2008 to Dec 31 2009 (16 months)|
|14U||Athletes born from September 1, 2007 to Dec 31, 2008 (16 months)|
|15U||Athletes born from September 1, 2006 to Dec 31 2007 (16 months)|
|16U||Athletes born from September 1, 2005 to Dec 31 2006 (16 months)|
|17U||Athletes born from September 1, 2004 to Dec 31 2005 (16 months)|
|18U||Athletes born from September 1, 2003 to Dec 31, 2004 (16 months)*|
Apex Volleyball 2022-23 Season Overview
- All teams will compete in VA Premiers and Provincial Tournaments.
- Individual teams will decide if they would like to participate in other local or international tournaments.
- Teams can expect to practice 2-3x a week with an additional conditioning/fitness training.
- Practice facilities will vary between Edmonton and the Greater Edmonton Area.
- Team schedules will be posted on the Website as well as TeamSnap App once season begins.
- Season will commence in December after tryouts, and will end in May.
Join our news letter!
Apex Locker Room
Our Directors and Coaches are looking forward to our Victoria Trip for our high school field lacrosse team and the start of volleyball tryouts for our 14U, 15U and 16U Women's Teams.